23 May KLM’17 ETERNAL LIFE- PST TUNDE OYEDIRAN
Ministering: Pst. Tunde Oyediran
Text: John 17:1-11
What is eternal life?
It’s an existence that doesn’t end, it has no terminal point. It’s not a place, event or achaten-suisse.com destination that we’re looking forward to get to. It is an experience. Gen1:26; 2:7 Man became a living soul by the breath of God and so he carries this very characteristic of God to have the power of an endless life.
Eternal life means more than just existing.
Do you know Him?
Gaining eternal life simply means having the God kind of life, having personal connection with God through Jesus…. knowing Him in practical demonstrative ways. It’s not just living for a long period of time but living in with and for the Almighty.
Five fundamental facts for living eternally
- Understanding that eternal life is a gift of God through Jesus Christ. Rom.6:23 You have Jesus you have eternal life.
- John1:27-2Eternal life needs to be maintained/sustained in order to maintain the constant relationship with God.
- It is both a present reality and a future hope for those who believe in Christ. John 11:2-
- Eternal life is sustained or maintained through a continuous and active relationship with Him. john:1 Heb: 5:9
- He is a divine inheritance for the lovers of God.