15 Mar HANDY MAKEUP TIPS- FOR THE SISTERS
- Do not wear the wrong shade of foundation: Always use a foundation that blend into your skin and gives your skin a perfect smooth, natural looking complexion and cover.
Be sure to test your foundation on your jawlines and not on the hand, before buying.
- Do not apply makeup on a dry flaky skin, be sure to moisturize and prime face before applying foundation
- Do not use blue eyeshadows: If you are not dressing for a costume parade, please stay off this colour. Even if you must use blue, apply lightly and blend in with earth colours.
- Do not tweeze your brows too thin or shave them off completely or let them grow wild. Try to carve them properly.
- Do not wear the entire pallet eyeshadow colour on your face. A riot if colours on the eyes usually give a weird hippy look.
- Avoid glitters eyeshadow, instead use shimmers eyeshadow. Play low on bronzer too and avoid looking like a shimmer fairy.
- Try not to line under your eye with black liner during daytime.
- Do not just line outside your natural lip. Also, use a lip liner that is of the same shade with your lipstick. To create the ombre effect, make sure you blend in the two colours.
Try to keep your makeup simple and natural looking. Heavy makeup make not look too good because of the tropical weather.
LAST MONTH’S VIRTUOUS HOUR WAS LIKE NEEVVVER BEFORE! FOR THE SISTERS. THIS FRIDAY IS ANOTHER DAY OOO. DON’T MISS OUT AND DRAG SOMEONE acheterdufrance.com ALONG WITH YOU 6:00pm @ Onitiri FGC.SEE YA!?